A parking lot that has cracks and potholes will lead to slips, falls and accidents. This threatens the safety of your employees and clients and halts your operations. At Marcine & Roussel Company, we help you manage your property and maintain safe driving conditions all year long with our commercial parking lot repair in Toronto. Whether you own a small or a large business, it is essential to maintain your parking lot. A parking lot that is in bad condition can turn away clients from your business. If your parking area is wearing down and you need parking lot repair services in Toronto, choose us. Our experts at Marcine & Roussel Company strive to provide quality services every time.
As a business ourselves, we know that the stakes are high when it comes to commercial properties. For this reason, we ensure to provide you with long-lasting quality solutions. When you reach out to us, we focus on getting to you as soon as possible, with our minimal response times. We work quickly, with minimal disruption to your business and operations. Our workmen don't leave you with quick fixes and temporary solutions. In fact, they don't consider their job done till you're completely satisfied with it. Contact us today!
• Potholes - Contraction and expansion of the soil under your parking space creates potholes. They pose a safety risk and can damage your vehicles.
• Cracked Surface - Over time, asphalt and concrete paved parking lots can develop cracks. If not repaired, the rifts continue to grow throughout your pavement.
• Water Pooling - When the surface has not been levelled properly, the problem of water pooling can arise, causing damage.
• Boost the Curb Appeal - A parking lot is an integral part of a commercial structure. Timely maintenance of your parking space ensures the aesthetics of your commercial property are not compromised.
• Prolong the Lifespan - If small damages on the surface of your parking lot are repaired immediately, it can extend the lifespan of your parking lot.
• Improve the Brand Image - When visiting a commercial space such as a mall or a restaurant, a parking lot is the first place any visitor sees. A well-maintained parking space creates a positive impression on clients.
We believe that the key to making reasonable decisions about the upkeep of your commercial property is to have the right information. Some commonly asked questions about our parking lot repair are:
How Long Will an Asphalt Parking Lot Last?
The life expectancy of an asphalt parking lot depends on various factors such as the degree of usage. However, with regular maintenance from us, your asphalt parking lot can last as long as 30 years.
How Much Will a Parking Lot Repair Cost?
There is no set standard for the cost of parking lot repairs. The cost depends on several factors that are unique to the property, such as the extent of the damage, the size of the parking lot and the depth of the asphalt. Generally, repairing a parking lot will cost less than replacing it. However, in some cases, the latter is the more reasonable decision. To get a better idea of what your parking lot repair will cost, please schedule an inspection with us.
What Does a Parking Lot Repair Involve?
The work that we undertake to repair your parking lot depends on your property. We might address several structural flaws, including:
Who Can Carry Out Parking Lot Repairs?
Asphalt paving contractors like us have the equipment and training to carry out parking lot repairs. It is advised not to adopt a do-it-yourself approach to repairing your parking lot.
Get Your Parking Lot Repaired Today
As leaders in commercial parking lot repair in Toronto, Marcine & Roussel Company provides dependable services that are tailored to your individual requirements. We have been serving the commercial properties in the area for many years. Our contractors have the expertise to quickly assess your requirements and craft customized solutions for your property. So, if your parking lot surface is wrapping, get in touch with our professionals today. For more information about our services, check out our blogs.